or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Please Beware that CANNABIS, UNICORN ,REINDEER, BEER, LUNA, FROZEN ARE HARD TO GET AND COST A LOT MORE, THATS WHY PRICES ARE DIFFERENT
We Also Have a FRAGRANCE LIST to help
Soy Melt packs 6 cubes in one pack
For those new to soy wax, I have listed below a few tips on burning them:
- Place your oil burner in a safe, stable situation, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children or pets.
- Place the Soy Wax in the top of a dry oil burner - do not add water - if the tarts are in the form of a clamshell pack, just push the bottom of one cell and break off a single melt cube (reseal the pack to retain the fragrance of the remaining melts).
- Light a tea light candle in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room
- Don't forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room - never leave it unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- After extinguishing the flame the soy wax will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the tart or gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out. If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and it will easily release - save the solid wax and you can then easily experience a variety of fragrances as your mood changes.
- Wax tarts can also be used in an electric oil burner, although in our experience many electric oil burners do not heat the wax as well as a tealight, and thus may not release the fragrance as well.