Magnesium Oil Spray
Regular price $19.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Magnesium Oil Spray
1. Sports performance and workout recovery a natural muscle relaxant and applications to sore muscles and joints can also provide pain and ache relief.
2. Migraine Relief Migraine sufferers have lower levels of intracellular magnesium during acute migraine attacks. Low levels of magnesium affect a number of related receptors and neurotransmitters that cause migraine headaches. Studies have also shown that regular magnesium supplementation can reduce the frequency of migraines.
3. Skin care has been shown to break apart different fats and oils and, therefore, can help aid in reducing skin oiliness. Also include its stress-relieving abilities, which can help to reduce stress-related skin irritations such as acne and rosacea.
4. Stress relief and general well-being Magnesium has long been known for its ability to relieve stress, as it is typically wasted via urine in times of duress. It aids in helping a number of neurological and physiological processes when the body is under stress, so maintaining sufficient levels will help to balance hormones naturally.
5. Sleep improvement Magnesium works as a natural muscle relaxant, which is why many people swear by it to help with sleep issues. Magnesium helps you sleep because of its ability mineral to relax GABA receptors in the brain and nervous system, which helps promote a “slow down” you need in order to sleep.
May also help in
Help with morning sickness in pregnant women
Reducing symptoms of PMS
Help prevent osteoporosis
Spray: Spraying magnesium oil directly on the skin is the most common application of the mineral. It’s best to apply after a shower, when the skin is clear of lotions or other oils. After spraying, magnesium oil should be thoroughly rubbed in and left to absorb for about 30 minutes. Depending on your preference, you can shower or wipe down to eliminate any residue.